When to Use
- When first flower truss has set for indoor crops, and when second truss has set for outdoor crops
How to Use
- Mix 20ml (1 capful) of Big Tom Plant Food in 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of water
- Apply the diluted feed to the compost / soil around the base of the plant until completely saturated
- Avoid wetting the foliage
- For vigorous plants e.g. cucumbers and courgettes, feed as per tomatoes. Hanging baskets and containers, feed weekly. Beds and borders feed every 10-14 days.
How To Grow Tomato Plants
Growing tomatoes in grow bags is a great way to grow your own veg even if you don’t have much space. Follow our simple guide to planting, pinching out, feeding and picking your tomato plants.