The Einhell TC-SM 2131/1 Dual Sliding Mitre Saw is suitable for a wide range of jobs. The high performance Tungsten Carbide saw blade cuts through wider work pieces due to its smooth and stable drag function. For exact angular cuts, the turntable has a precise angle adjustment facility with locking positions for the most common angles. Also, the saw head can be tilted to the left and right for mitre cuts. All angle scales are easy to read. The unit features a mains-powered laser for precise guidance while cutting. A sawdust bag and dust removal funnel located behind the saw blade removes sawdust more effectively.
- Input Power: 1,500W.
- No Load Speed: 4,900/min.
- Saw Blade: 210 x 30mm x 48T.
- Mitre Cut: -45° to +45°.
- Swivelling Range -47° to +47°.
- Cutting Width: 90° x 90°: 310 x 62mm, 90° x 45°: 210 x 62mm, 45° x 90°: 310 x 36mm, 45° x 45°: 210 x 36mm.
- Max. Cutting Width: 45°: 210mm, 90°: 310mm.
- Suction Adaptor: Ø36mm.
- Weight: 11kg.